Media Consultants is available 24/7 to respond during a major emergency to set up a NIMS-compatible Joint Information Center, serve as your Assistant PIO or JIC Manager, and coordinate with local, state, federal and non-government organizations participating in a NIMS Incident/Unified/Area Command System organization.
In addition, Media Consultants offers the following consulting services:
- Media Spokesperson training with On-Camera Interview practice
- Crisis Communications Plan development and improvements
- Drill and exercise design, facilitation, role-play and evaluation
- Family Notification and Assistance Plans for Human Resources use during a fatality or injury
- Media and Stakeholder contact database development and updates
- Video production of emergency management, safety and training videos
- Media monitoring of traditional print, radio, television and social media sites.
You can obtain more information about any of these services by calling 281-980-1400.
You can download the latest "NIMS Training Grid of Required Courses" from our "Links" page.